Makes 1 pan
1 tbsp baking powder
1 tbsp Nutella + a drop of Nutella for each madeleine
- Melt the butter in a saucepan, then off the heat, stir in Nutella and caster sugar.
- Using an electric mixer beat the eggs until pale and thick.
- Sift the flour and baking powder over the eggs, and gently fold in.
- Combine with the cooled butter, sugar and Nutella mixture.
- Leave to rest in the fridge for at least 1 hour.
- Preheat the oven to
370 F (190 C)
- Grease madeleine molds. Fill the molds with the cake mixture.
- With a tip of a knife place a drop of Nutella on each madeleine cookie.
- Bake for 10-15 min.
- Remove the madeleines from the molds and let cool on a rack.
Magdalenki z Nutellą